Give a unique look to any room with the Howard Miller 611200 Baldwin Grandfather Clock. The design of this Howard Miller classic clock is inspired by antique style and focuses on decorative detailed touches.
- This grandfather clock is Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers. The distinctive design of the polished brass-finished dial offers detailed corner spandrels and center disc, a circular brushed silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern. Additionally, this grandfather clock has polished brass-finished pendulum with complementing center disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Swan neck pediment with carved rosettes features book-matched, olive ash burl, a decorative shell overlay, and a turned urn finial while the front locking door features crystal-cut grooved glass with a decorative egg & dart molding.
- Plain glass on the upper door and sides along an illuminated dial and case with a mirrored back gives this timepiece a unique look. Four floor levelers level the cabinet on any surface.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strikes on the hour. The grandfather clock has automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
- Size: Height: 86" (218 cm); Width: 23" (58 cm); Depth: 14" (36 cm); Weight: 148 lbs (67 kg)
611-017 Langston by Howard Miller