• The elegant swan neck pediment of this fine clock features rare bookmatched olive ash burl, a turned finial, and a carved shell overlay.
• Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
• The polished-brass dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
H. 86-1/4" (219 cm)
W. 23" (58 cm)
D. 13-1/2" (34 cm)
$4,800.00 Regular Price
- • The polished-brass pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
• Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
• Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
• Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
• Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
• You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
• The case is illuminated by an interior light.
• Locking door for added security.
• 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.