• This richly decorated floor clock is crowned by an elegant, hand-rubbed swan neck pediment. Bookmatched olive ash burl, carved rosettes, and a turned urn finial accent the graceful lines.
• An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished brass dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an Ambassador Collection inscription.
• The polished brass pendulum includes a center disk which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells.
H. 93" (236 cm)
W. 30-1/2" (77 cm)
D. 18" (46 cm)
$6,725.00 Regular Price
- • The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that frame the dial.
• An embossed molding wraps around the multi-tiered base, which features a decorative cutout.
• Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
• Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement.
• A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations.
• Glass mirrored back.
• Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
• You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
• The case is illuminated by an interior light.
• Locking door for added security.
• 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.