• This classic floor clock features a graceful, bookmatched olive ash burl swan neck pediment with a turned urn finial and decorative shell overlay.
• The brushed satin brass astrological, blue moon phase dial features cast corner and center ornaments with a silver chapter ring and satin black Arabic numerals.
• The front lower door is framed by a decorative Gadroon molding and carved rosettes. Beveled glass highlights the lower door and bottom sides, while removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow easy access to the movement.
H. 86-1/4" (219 cm)
W. 23" (58 cm)
D. 13-1/2" (34 cm)
$4,518.00 Regular Price
- • The brushed satin brass pendulum with center-cut disk and weights with decorative bands complement the dial.
• Illuminated dial allows time to be viewed in a darkened setting while the glow accents the pendulum and weights.
• The distinctive columns feature large reeds and elegantly carved column caps in three locations.
• The bombe base design features a decorative cutout.
• Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Finished in lightly distressed Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
• Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
• Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clocks ownership history for future generations.
• You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
• Locking door for added security.
• 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.