• The distinctive bonnet pediment of this floor clock features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
• The brushed nickel dial features corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black finished Arabic numerals.
• The brushed nickel finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
H. 84-1/4" (214 cm)
W. 23" (58 cm)
D. 13-3/4" (35 cm)
$4,800.00 Regular Price
- • Beveled glass is featured in the lower door and sides.
• The soft curves of the pediment are repeated in the mid door rail, which also features a shell and vine overlay.
• Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
• The reeded columns feature heavily detailed acanthus leaf top and bottom caps.
• A bombé base design features a decorative cut-out.
• Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
• Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
• Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clocks ownership history for future generations.
• You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
• Locking door for added security.
• 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.