• Flat top pediment is enhanced with distinctive columns with four carved caps that frame the door.
• Beveled glass on all sides adds to the elegant appearance.
• The door features decorative overlays on the top and bottom that complement the design motif.
• A brushed nickel bezel surrounds the soft ivory dial, featuring black Roman numerals and an antique nickel finished, decorative center disc.The brushed nickel lyre pendulum features a decorative center disc finished in antique nickel, which complements the dial. The brushed nickel finished weight shells complete the ensemble.
H. 80-3/4" (205 cm)
W. 24-3/4" (63 cm)
D. 14-3/4" (37 cm)
$4,375.00 Regular Price
- • Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel capsule is included for recording your clocks ownership history for future generations.
• Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
• Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
• Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
• Locking door for added security.
• 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.