• This floor clock features a swan neck pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and a decorative final support.
• Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
• Pendulum with cast center disk, and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
H. 90-3/4" (231 cm)
W. 27-3/4" (70 cm)
D. 17" (43 cm)
$5,411.00 Regular Price
- • Two cloumns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered bombe' base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
• Glass mirrored back.
• Lower door features a decorative Gadroon molding with patterned beveled glass.
• Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
• Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
• Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
• Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
• Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
• Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
• You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
• Locking door for added security.