• Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker’s Guild of the 1630s.
• Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
• Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
H. 18-1/4" (46 cm)
W. 14-3/4" (37 cm)
D. 8-1/4" (21 cm)
612436 Thomas Tompion
$1,808.00 Regular Price
- • Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
• Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option.
• Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.