• Limited Edition Mantel Clock - only two thousand wil be crafted - finished in a highly polished and buffed Windsor Cherry with fifteen different species of hardwood and veneers.
• Bookmatched Russian Walnut Burl on the Cherry case features a Movingue border with Ebony and Maple accent lines and decorative inlay consisting of Padauk, Silver Gum, Wenge, Magnolia, Beech, Avodire, Anegre, Pearwood, English Sycamore, and Kingwood.
• The ornate dial features a pierced, polished brass cast center and applied satin black Arabic numerals on a silver chapter ring. The cast center disk is numbered and specially inscribed with "Limited Edition."
H. 12-1/2" (32 cm)
W. 22-3/4" (58 cm)
D. 6-3/4" (17 cm)
$4,015.00 Regular Price
- • Curved, beveled glass panels offer a view of the intricate workings of the brass movement. Polished brass also lines the inside bottom of the case.
• Hinged door on the backside offers easy access to the movement and convenient winding key storage.
• Key-wound, triple chime movement with automatic nighttime chime shut-off option and durable bronze bushings.
• Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
• You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.