The open case allows for the pendulum to be clearly viewed. The pendulum includes a bob that is finished in Antique Gold while the stick is finished in Aged Ironstone. The two unique decorative weights are square and finished in a complementing Antique Gold.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 0.25, 0.50, and 0.75 chimes accordingly
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option
- Quartz movement requires four C batteries (not included)
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship
Incomparable workmanship. Unsurpassed quality. A quest for perfection. It’s what Howard C. Miller insisted on when he founded the company back in 1926, at the age of 21. ?During World War II, Howard Miller joined forces with the Ford Motor Co. to produce anti-aircraft covers. In the 1960s, the company turned its attention to grandfather clocks, eventually earning the company the title of "World's Largest Grandfather Clock Manufacturer." In 1989, Howard Miller began creating collectors cabinets with the same attention to detail and craftsmanship inherent in their clockmaking. Fashioned from glass and hardwoods, the cabinets are ideal for displaying heirlooms, plates, glassware and other collectibles.
We offer hundreds of items to complement any decor ranging from portable alarm clocks to desk sets to wall and mantel clocks to collectors cabinets to limited edition grandfather clocks. And in price ranges that may surprise you - from $5 to $15,000. No matter the price of the purchase, you have the same assurance that Howard C. Miller provided when he began offering clocks more than 70 years ago: That quality be reflected both in the products we create, and in the people whose artistic talents we rely on to manufacture them.
The legacy left by Howard C. Miller isn't an easy one to emulate. But it's the only way we know of doing business.