- Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
- The distinctive bonnet pediment of this floor clock features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
- The brushed nickel-finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial.
- Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
- Beveled glass is featured in the lower door and sides.
- The soft curves of the pediment are repeated in the mid door rail, which also features a shell and vine overlay.
- Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
- A bombé base design features a decorative cut-out.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height: 84.25" (214 cm)
- Width: 23" (58 cm)
- Depth: 13.75" (35 cm)
611-102 Neilson by Howard Miller